Total Energy Consumption per day: 34.33kWh/24h
Required Refrigeration Capacity: 2.38kWr
Total Energy Consumption per foot: 119.2W/ft *Measurements above are with doors
The Slimline Lofty Upright Chiller Cabinet (with or without PET Doors) is the slender version of the Lofty upright refrigerated display case. This 800mm wide cabinet offers all the same benefits as it’s “big brother” but 22% narrower, helping to create more space in the store.
Although this Slimline case is 800mm wide, the depth of the shelves are either 450mm or 500mm deep, depending on the clients requirement.
It’s linear, smooth styling gives it a modern, sleek and everlasting look. This efficient and quiet refrigerated unit has the ability to draw the shopper’s attention to the products inside it.
The Slimline Lofty Upright Chiller Cabinet can be customised with a choice of exterior and interior colours, LED lighting, PET Doors, bumpers, nudge bars and side panels.
One of the biggest benefits of the version with PET Doors is the introduction of vertical LED mullion lights that are positioned perfectly to cast the most incredible and broad lighting on the products on display.
Available in the following lengths:
4ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft & 12ft
- Increased Lofty Height of 2,100mm
- High efficiency rifle bored copper tube and aluminium fin coils
- Up to 6 rows of adjustable shelves
- Steel base structures with adjustable feet
- Easy removable air grills for ease of maintenance
- Drop in modular fan assembly
- Thermostatic valve
- LED lighting
- High efficiency fans (ECM)
- Electronic Expansion Values
- Straight/shaped patch ends
- Patch end mirrors
- Glass patch ends
- Night blinds (PVC or Aluminium)
- Sloping shelves
- Front fence and ticket rails
- Sloping back mirror
- Under shelf lighting
- PET Doors
- Sloping Deck Plates
- Cresta Bars
- Bacon Trays
The PET Doors are made in Europe to the highest standards and have the following features:
- Safe; Light Weight & Transparent, helping to improve product presentation
- 100% recyclable
- Self-closing with a soft mechanism that closes properly and perfectly every time
- Highest quality hinges tested for more than 500,000 cycles
- Fit for purpose designed hinges offer less condensation transfer than anything else on offer
- Increased refrigeration energy savings
- Can be retrofitted to existing cabinets*